Operating seamlessly throughout the entire performance of a fixture.
- Drafting voyage orders for approval by Principal, monitoring of vessels / masters' performance of voyage orders.
- Upon authority from Principal – interaction with agents, terminals, cargo surveyors and ship’s administration for optimisation of vessel’s operations in ports.
- Follow-up of charterered vessels’ status and schedules for timely detection of potential delays and notification of the Principals of the occurring risks to Pricipals schedules and necessity to undertake adequeste commercial actions.
- Upon request of the Principal – calculation of freight differentials for various destinations in accordance with sale contract price formulae and applicable charter party terms.
- Upon completion of loading – provision of preliminary laytime calculation for loadport, drafting applicable Letters of Indemnity.
- Upon receipt of freight and other invoices related to particular transportation – verifying correctness of the invoices, calculations and supporting documentation, and provision of necessary comments to Principal.
- Commercial operation and management of vessels under time charter to Principal.